• Higher Education & Employment Research
• Competence Evaluation & Research
• Learning Format Evaluation
• Employability & Lifelong Learning
Markus is working for the project BERD as part of the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI), where he designs training programs and educational resources for researchers working with unstructured Business, Economics, and Related Data.
In his research, Markus is interested in the description & assessment of competences in data science as well as the implementation & evaluation of different (e-)learning formats exploring various data sources.
• 2015: Diplom-Sociology, Technical University of Dresden
• Since 06/2022: Researcher, Project BERD@NFDI, Department of Statistics, LMU Munich
• 08/2020 – 09/2022: Researcher, Project BERD@BW, School of Social Sciences, University of Mannheim
• 10/2019 – 07/2020: Researcher, Project IPSDS, School of Social Sciences, University of Mannheim
• 04/2015 – 12/2019: Researcher, Centre for Quality Analysis, Technical University of Dresden