Teaching at the LMU
Winter semester 2021/22
- Current Data Science Trends in the Social Sciences, Research Seminar (Frauke Kreuter).
- [In German] Statistik I VL, Vorlesung (Anna-Carolina Haensch) und Übungen (Jacob Beck, Felix Henninger).
- [In German] Wirtschaft- und Sozialstatistik VL (Frauke Kreuter).
Summer semester 2021
- Big Data and Social Science, Seminar (Frauke Kreuter). Geblockte Semesterferienveranstaltung.
- [In German] Statistik II für Soziologiestudierende, Vorlesung (Marcel Neunhoeffer) und Übungen (Anna-Carolina Haensch).
Introduction to Official Statistics, IPSDS course (Anna-Carolina Haensch). https://survey-data-science.net/courses/all/introduction-official-statistics-reflective-approach-self-paced-course
Step by Step in Survey Weighting, IPSDS course (Anna-Carolina Haensch). https://survey-data-science.net/courses/all/step-step-survey-weighting
The International Program in Survey and Data Science
IPSDS attracts professionals working with data collection and data analysis, who choose to enhance their skillsthrough an online learning environment. With this challenging English-taught program, you will be ready to tackle fundamental changes in the ways how survey and big data are generated, integrated, and disseminated. The program prepares you for a wide range of research and practitioner positions where data use is crucial.
IPSDS offers multidisciplinary curriculum taught by faculty from the world’s top-ranked universities, statistical agencies, and businesses. The program is offered jointly through the University of Mannheim and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology – a consortium of the University of Maryland, the University of Michigan, and Westat. Frauke Kreuter and several members of the team have taught, coordinated, and contributed to the program since 2016.
More information is available here.